Do you know your Demo?
Demographic data not only tells us what radio stations, television programs, newspapers and magazines your target audience comes in contact with on a daily basis, but it can also tell us details about your audience such as what time of day they are most likely to tune in and how many times they will need to see your ad before they remember it’s message.
By understanding the habits of your target audience and creating a demographic profile we can determine when and where we need to advertise in order to achieve maximum results, and get you the best possible exposure for your dollar. When making decisions about advertising, consider your community.
Here is some interesting demographic data about Sonoma County:
• Sonoma County is growing! We are currently at a population of just under 480,000 and have a projected population of over 542,000 by 2015.
• About 72% of residents in Sonoma County classified themselves as white in 2006, compared to 42% in California.
• Hispanics represented the second largest group in the county, with 20% of the population, compared with 36% in California. The Hispanic population of Sonoma County is projected to increase 37% by 2015.
• In 2000, 27.9% of Sonoma County residents had some college but earned no degree, making them the largest educational group in the area. High school graduates and residents holding bachelor's degrees were the next most common educational groups in Sonoma County, at 21.2% and 17.1%, respectively.
• The largest age group in Sonoma County in 2006 (with over 76,000 people) was the 50-59 year-old range. This number represents 15% of Sonoma County's population.
• Sonoma County’s rich winery district produces the primary cash crop in the area – grapes. More grapes are harvested each year than any other crop in the county and they fetch one of the highest prices in the market.
“Check out this link to get the skinny on any zip code in your area, or out!” http://zipskinny.com/
Let us help you reach future clients!
"We are absolutely swamped right now…we are getting on average 3 quote requests via the website every week. It's awesome!"
-Shaunda McCreary, Operations Manager, Stripe 'N' Seal, Inc
"I don't think you can do better than Tom Boylan, of the Boylan Point Agency. He's a good listener with lots of experience and he has a young, web-and-tech savvy graphics crew. Rates are so reasonable that I have used him for everything for several years now."
-Maureen Merrill, Harris Merrill
"You make us look great! You all should be proud of how you’ve polished our image and focused our efforts. Great working with you all. Thanks!"
-Doug Hamilton, Owner, Oak Grove Construction
"There's no way I can ever adequately express my gratitude for all the help you’ve given me in launching my new venture…but let this basket of goodies be a start. My thanks to all of you for your time, talent, creativity and patience."
-Keith Woods, Executive Director, North Coast Building Exchange
"Thanks for all the fantastic work you do on my behalf. You're all an integral part of my growing real estate success. It's a good life"
"Thank you so much for your incredible talent, generosity and creativity! Connie shared our new brochure with me today and I am so impressed. I've worked here 16 years and can’t believe how cool we are going to look now. I am excited to share our materials and to let folks know about Boylan Point! Thanks again!"
-Cami, Becoming Independent
"I'm so very happy with the website. I just wanted to send a special thanks to you ALL for your great work."
-Terry Darcy, North Bay Jobs & Prosperity Project